Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On the books

We got word this afternoon that the surgery will begin tomorrow at 8:45am. It's not the first of the day as we had hoped (which would have meant a smaller chance of delay - something very important when you have a fasting baby!), but it will give us some extra time to make it into Boston should the roads be messy from the storm. We are appreciative for that.

We need to arrive at Childrens by 7:15am and plan to leave Nashua at 6am. We'll have to wake Max for his last feeding in the middle of the night, but I don't mind. I'll take any chance I can get right now to snuggle with my little man.

Off to pack our hospital bags and hopefully get a little sleep while we can...

2 comments:

  1. We're praying for a surgery that is as quick and uncomplicated as possible. Kris will be there to hug you tight when you need it and I'm sure you'll do the same for him. If you need anything let me know. Love you guys! xoxo Beth

    ReplyDelete