Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's underway

We just got word from the nurse.  He went down fine with the anesthesia.  No crying.  True champ.

They made their first incision at 10:25.  So he's a brave little man, who is so far doing great!  They were able to keep his right hand free of needles and tubes so he can sooth himself later by sucking on his fingers.  Great job docs!

BTW - Every nurse/doctor stopped by to see Max because of his name.  Everyone has commented on what a great strong name he has!  I think we really made a great choice.

4 comments:

  1. Guys - best wishes for a speedy recovery, and let me know if you need anything in the area, I'm only 7 miles or so from Children's. Good luck ... -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. His strength is an inspiration to us all. Prayers are still streaming your way. -Dad. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a champ! Been thinking about your little fighter all morning. Go Max!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending good thoughts your way, Kami & Kris! I hope you hear more good news from the OR soon.

    ReplyDelete