Thursday, February 11, 2010

He's in

Max has been admitted and is now under.  The people here at Children's are extremely nice and very forthcoming with what exactly will happen.  Max did great.  He fell asleep while all the doctors and nurses talked to us about the procedure.  Jay Wilson knows his stuff and he said without a doubt in his mind that we will see Max in a few hours. 

I am extremely grateful we have a great hospital so close to us that specializes in his condition.  Although this condition is short lived as in four hours he won't have it anymore!

Kami is pumping right now and we are settling in to the waiting area.  I think it's time for some food.

More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to Max and y'all. You can't imagine how the surgery for this has changed since the 70's. By the way absolutely wonderful photo on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sit anxiously by our computers awaiting any and all words about Max. You both are so strong, that strength will carry him through this. We love you all so much.
    Dad F. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you all. I am confident all will be OK. I will be thinking of you throughout the morning.

    ReplyDelete